TRACK TIMES (NT - Local Times)
Friday 16th June
12:10-12:55 – Practice One
15:00-15:45 – Practice Two
Saturday 17th June
9:25-10:10 – Practice Three
12:45-12:55 – Drivers Parade
13:50-14:05 – Qualifying
16:15-17:15 – Race 11 – 120kms/42 Laps
Sunday 18th June
8:20-9:05 – True Colour Track Walk
9:40-10:00 - Qualifying
11:00-11:30 – Top Ten Shootout
13:30-15:10 – Race 12 – 200kms/70 Laps
- Track Length – 2.9km // Direction – Anti-Clockwise // Average Speed – 149km/h // Top Speed – 271km/h
- Qualifying Lap Record – 1m06.0259s – Craig Lowndes – Triple Eight – 2016 – Holden Commodore VF
- Race Lap Record – 1m07.0001s – Michael Caruso – Nissan Motorsport – 2016 – Nissan Altima
- Nick’s best result was at Darwin in 2015, he qualified 8th for Race 3 and finished in 6th.
- Hidden Valley is the site of the late Jason Richards’ first and only pole position in 2009 for Brad Jones Racing.
- This is Macauleys first time competing in a Supercar in Darwin. He has not raced there in either Super2 of Formula Ford in the past given those series have not raced there at all or while he was competing in them.
- Four drivers are Supercars Championship rookies in Darwin – Macauley Jones, Jack Le Brocq, Alex Rullo and Simona De Silvestro.
- Nick won the 2008 and 2009 Australian Formula Ford Championship rounds in Darwin. The 2009 season was his championship-winning season.
- Seven different drivers have won the last 7 races in Darwin. Since 2014 the wins have been shared between Whincup, Winterbottom, Mostert, Lowndes, Reynolds, Caruso and van Gisbergen.
MEET NICK & MACAULEY
Thursday 15th June
11:25-12:30 – Supercars Autograph Session @ Raintree Park, Knuckey Street, Darwin CBD
17:35-18:45 – Supercars Autograph Session @ Mindil Beach (behind markets)
Sunday 18th June
8:15-9:05 – True Colour Track Walk @ Starting Grid
LIKE US on Facebook ‘BJR Supercars’
FOLLOW US on
Twitter: @bjrsupercars / @nickpercat
Instagram @bjrsupercars / @nickpercat / @macauley_jones14
Published: 12 June 2017.